Save the Date: Oct. 7 & 8, 2017!
- Pray for Serve St. Louis, its organizers, those creating projects, those serving, and those being served.
- Partner with an Anchor Church/Organization who will provide training and support throughout the process.
- Plan and host one or more projects suitable for 5-50 volunteers.
- Identify one person or a team to plan and coordinate the project(s).
- Take responsibility for all the project logistics including any materials needed for the project(s).
- Coordinate day-of project activities.
- Communicate with volunteers and provide all necessary instruction/training prior to project(s).
- Ensure a representative(s) knowledgeable about the project is present at all times during the project.
- Provide space for volunteers to gather for opening devotion, closing reflection and celebration.
- Ensure liability forms are signed by all volunteers and returned to the Host Project Leader responsible for the project.